Jazz & Beyond
Music & Art Festival
Open Studios Tour
Mile High Jazz Band Website
Events happening on this day. Details will be displayed
- For an overview of the Open Studios Tour (OST), click
- 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Open Studios Tour, Day 3, happens at 8 different
locations. Music is provided at 4 of them:
- 10:00 to noon - Kat MacMartin at Carson City Historical Society's Carriage House.
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Brother Dan Palmer at Nevada State Museum (to be confirmed).
- 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. - Dale Poune at Carson City Pottery.
- 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. - Sagebrush Swingers at Nevada Artists Assoc., patio area.
- 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. - The Jazzettes at Governor's Mansion.
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. - LAST J&B FESTIVAL EVENT:
Mile High Jazz Band celebrates Count Basie's
117th birthday at the Governor's Mansion. Seating is limited. Consider bringing
Click Here to return to home page.
Click Here to return to calendar page.
This page last updated 7/27/2022