The Carson City Downtown Business Association‘s Wine Walk is on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Enjoy some musical entertainment in six different locations during the Wine Walk. To sample wines during the wine walk, you must purchase a ticket*. However, you may enjoy the following musical entertainment for free:
- Colin Ross & Frank Jones – at Nevada Artists Assoc. Gallery, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. (449 W. King St.)
- Shepherd Darquea – at Comma Courtyard, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. (312 S. Carson St.)
- CeCe Gable Trio – at Elks Club, 2 to 4 p.m. (515 N. Nevada Street )
- Mylo McCormick – at Purple Avocado, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. (904 N. Curry St.)
- The Nerds of Paradise – at Carson City Art Gallery, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. (110 S. Curry St.)
- Alex “Muddy” Smith – at Touched by Angels, 3 to 5 p.m. (205 E. John St.)
On the first Saturday of every month, participants can stroll to over 35 locations pouring wine, providing entertainment, and offering special deals for wine walkers. At the end of every wine walk, at 5pm sharp, there is a raffle in Alatte Wine and Coffee Bar at the Carson Nugget with many prizes donated by the downtown businesses. Raffle tickets are provided with your paid entry into the wine walk. Did you have a great experience at one of the locations? Don’t forget to cast your ballot, also provided, for your favorite wine walk stop.
*Purchase your tickets at The Carson Nugget, Carson Jewelry & Loan, Touched By Angels, Purple Avocado, Cactus Jacks Casino, The Brewery Arts Center, or Comma Coffee for $15 w/o an official wine walk glass or $10 with the official wine walk glass.